Our guests enjoy the benefits of the BrixenCard free of charge.
All our guests receive the BrixenCard, an advantage card that makes your holiday here at the Rasp zu Natz Residence more convenient, more mobile, more active, more interesting and more favourable.
The BrixenCard is valid for the entire duration of your stay here at the Rasp zu Natz Residence, thus you can enjoy the full benefits of the card. With the Brixencard, you are mobile everywhere in our holiday region and across South Tyrol and you don’t pay a penny extra. Because this advantage card entitles you to free of charge use of all public transport services in South Tyrol and to free admission to 80 museums as well as the participation in cultural events and guided hiking tours.
Experience the highlights of our holiday region with the BrixenCard and discover one or the other scenic and cultural little gem in South Tyrol.
BrixenCard advantages at a glance
- Public transport services free of charge: You can use all public transport services of the Trasporto integrato Alto Adige (South Tyrol public transport services) – regional trains to Trento, buses, city buses and public cable cars – as often as you like.
- Plose cable car free of charge: You are entitled to use the Plose mountain railway for one uphill and one downhill ride per day free of charge.
- Hiking experiences: You enjoy the full hiking programme of the Bressanone Tourist Board.
- Cultural events: An extensive cultural programme with guided tours of Bressanone and various events of the Tourist board is waiting for you.
- Free admission to 80 museums: The BrixenCard entitles you to free admission to 80 museums in South Tyrol. There are, for example, the Bressanone Diocesan Museum, the Bressanone Pharmaceutical Museum, Abbazia di Novacella, Archaeology Museum with Ötzi, the Monteneve Mining Museum, the Messner Mountain Museum in Firmian, the Museum of Popular Art, Trostburg Castle and much more.
- Supervised children’s programme: Fun and games for our young guests with colourful adventure days in the summer months.
- Discounts at many BrixenCard advantage partners: You receive special discounts on various leisure activities like mountain bike tours, nine-pin bowling alley, etc.
- Family-friendly: Your children will of course also receive the BrixenCard. So, there are plenty of extras on your family holiday!